Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ello, luvs! (Feelin' a bit Brit-ish today!)
Speaking of British things..HI TO MY SEESTER IN LONDON! Isn't she lucky? (Sarah is spending her fall semester in London. Such a jerk! Hehe, kidding. I'm just jealous...)

Did you know that if you say "beer can" with a British accent it sounds like you're saying "bacon" with a Jamaican accent? TRY IT! I did that for like ten minutes and laughed to myself so hard for so long....ay yai yai, I'm crazy. This post got off to a random start!

Bagsy Boy was being a little sh*t while I was trying to get stuff done after school today. I was in the guest room trying to look up some coupons online and I heard this "BANG BANG BANG" coming from the kitchen. It was quite a distinct sound and I knew right away what it was and what he wanted. He was smacking the cupboards so the door would open and slam shut really fast so that he could get me into the kitchen and get an ice cube.
I recorded this for your viewing pleasure :)


So, a couple things I have to add after watching the video:
1.. Listen at 50 seconds for the weird meow/purr/cat burp sound our dear feline child constantly makes. I love it but I can't figure it out...BARUPPP!

2.. Our house looks like a pit, please ignore that. We're on a big couponing kick so we collect newspapers and as you can see, they get thrown on the floor and stay there for a week until it's time to vacuum! The garbage can was a reason that I ALMOST DID NOT post this video! How gross are those stains on the front!? I don't think I would have noticed them if I didn't record the video. Yuck.

3.. The bowl on the floor is for our spoiled cat who doesn't like to drink out of his regenerating water fountain. He just plays in it and after a couple days you can find whiskers, hair, kitty litter and food floating around in there. He really is a brat.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Oh wait, one more thing....Keats wants a new cat OR dog. What are your thoughts? I'm going to keep my mouth shut until I hear all of your thoughts. (SO THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!)

4 comments:

  1. So far we have one vote for puppy (Keats) and one vote for another kitten (Missy)...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't feel like I have to comment 'cause I'm pretty faithful about commenting (whether you want me to or not!). I'm undecided about the pet. Missy has apoint (on FB) about not having to get childcare for another cat. But, it seems like normally you'd get more interaction from a dog. Again, you have an out of the norm cat in Bagheera...pretty interactive if you ask me!!! So...one more for puppy and one more for kitten? I think I missed my calling, should have been a politician!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! I agree with the girls! Having a puppy is like having a child....you have to find someone to watch it when you're gone. It makes you feel guilty if you haven't been home to let it out. You're kind of on a schedule just for the four legged thing that will probably chew up more things than you'd like. I could tell you some horror stories about Molly's CUTE little puppy! New comforter ripped to shreds, new jammies now rags. Snow boots - history..the list goes on and on! Sorry....I vote for Bags to remain King of the Castle! Love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete