Thursday, September 8, 2011

Red Rocks

One of the perks of living in Colorado is the great scenery and this place did not let me down!
I went to '1964 The Tribute' (a Beatles cover band) concert a couple of weeks ago at Red Rocks Ampitheater with Keaton's family. It was the first time I had been there and I was pretty amazed the entire time. (Amazed and out of breath after walking up all the stairs in the venue!)
Kendall and I took a small hike before heading into the concert. This was the view from a couple hundred feet up. PS: Keats had to work, that's why he didn't come to the show!



We were lucky enough to get seats in the second row...this would have been the view from the top! (Walking all the way up here with no breaks was why I was SUPER out of breath. No fun.)

The place was packed!
This was from the next morning on our way to the farmer's market. Corn and mountains is an unusual sight for us Iowa folks! ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment