We got to go to the Broncos game this past Monday (Monday Night Football) and we had a great time. I know I took a picture of the stadium as we walked in, but I'm not sure where the picture went. Bummer! We had Kendall drop us off at the stadium so we wouldn't have to mess with parking and long story short, we got stuck in traffic and had to watch the "opening ceremonies" from the highway...which I guess wasn't half bad. There were parachuters flying down into the stadium, two with fireworks, one with the American flag. The people next to us said that it was very cool, so I was cranky that I missed it. Sorry, Keats :) OH and can you guess which row we sat in? If you guessed the VERY TOP ROW...you are correct.
My legs were jello after that walk. Maybe I should climb these stairs everyday for my workout? Hahaha....I'll get back to you on how that goes.
And if you guessed that it rained while we were there...you would have been right again.
It rained hard. REALLY hard.
We left at the beginning of the 3rd quarter because we both had to get up at 6 and I was already battling a cold. All in all, we had a good time. The atmosphere was crazy and it was packed until the rain came! Thanks for the tickets, Randy!

No comments:
Post a Comment