I don't remember when this picture was taken, but it's pretty nontheless!
How did we get so lucky that Keats didn't have to work AT ALL that weekend?! No idea, but we were very excited about it. The Buffs opened their season in Hawaii on Saturday night, so K spent all day smoking sausage and ribs. It smelled SO GOOD in and around our apartment! I can't even count how many people walked by and said "Wow, look at that!" or "Holy cow, that smells good!"
We had some people over to watch the game (which the Buffs lost) and they all loved the ribs. Good job, hun. :)
On Sunday, we got to Skype with my family and that was a lot of fun. Even though I couldn't see them (because of camera difficulties), it sure made me miss them! After Skype, we went to Horsetooth Reservoir in Fort Collins with Keaton's family.
Jordan and I
Clear Lake has never looked better! Hahaha, I kept telling Keaton that if I was at a lake around home, it could never live up to this!
Hope you all had a safe and fantastic weekend! More blogs to come! My camera has been busy :)

It was so fun to talk to you on Sunday. I need to get a camera soon so we can do that more often. I also cannot wait to come visit you guys so I can try some of K's cooking - you're always taunting us with it on your blog!!! Love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete