Well, here she is! I don't think I can consider myself ANYWHERE close to "extreme" but I have been trying pretty hard to get some good deals lately! I got a little discouraged today and even after six hours, I'm still holding a grudge!
I found an awesome website (www.krazycouponlady.com) that pretty much lays out all of the good deals that are at the major stores. I got my first big hit last Monday when I was able to get some Zantac (for Tylo) for $0.99 when it's originally $9.99! It was on sale at Walgreens for $7.99 and I had a Walgreens coupon for $2.00 off and a manufacturer's coupon for $5.00 -- so we went back the next day and bought two more! Don't tell Ty though...he'll be receiving a surprise package very soon! (I don't think he reads this...)
Today we went to Target and I got some free toothpaste, two free Covergirl blushes and two free toys. I WAS super excited to get some Olay Regenerist facial wipes ($5.99 originally) for free also, but one of the Target Mobile coupons wasn't scanned correctly and we didn't realize it until we left the store. I'm super bummed about that because I love having that kind of stuff around. I still only paid $2.99 for the wipes but it's not as exciting!
So for all of you with young kiddos out there (ahem Missy and Jen!), you should look into the toy deals going on right now! We got Kasen a Transformer car for super cheap! If done right, you can use a $5.00 Target Mobile coupon (just go here to sign up for those and they come through a text -- scroll down a bit to where it says Coupon Alert on the bottom right) and you can combine that with a $5.00 Target.com printable coupon and I believe that one is a manufacturer's coupon...that's why it works. So it SHOULD come out free. Target has been known to try to shyster people out of their deals if the customer isn't paying attention. That's what happened to us! We had bought two different toys with four coupons so our coupons kind of got messed up. We did get two toys worth $16.00 for about $3.50 so I guess we'll take that deal as beginning couponers!
A lot of the coupons that the Krazy Coupon Lady uses in her deals come from past SmartSource (referred to as SS on her website) ads, RedPlum (RP), Procter and Gamble (PG) and similar ads found in the Sunday paper so be sure to keep what you think you can ever use! (That is if you're interested in these deals...but who wouldn't want to save money?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment