Our sweet boy just loungin' around :)
We went to the Rockies game on Tuesday and it had been raining ALL day on Monday and part of Tuesday, which is really unusual around here I guess. I thought the mountains looked cool with the clouds hovering over the valley. (I'm so glad I almost always carry my camera!)
We had some awesome seats for this game. I wasn't even zoomed in at all in this picture! Too bad we weren't playing the Cardinals this game...Dad would have loved those pictures!
I had seats reserved for my entire family. Where the heck were you guys!? Haha :) The weather and the middle of the week game didn't sound appealing for others, I guess. These seats did fill in eventually, fyi!
Keats got some Chinese good from this vendor. See him? He said it was decent. I got "Monster Nachos" which turned out to be gross. Bummer! They looked yummy though! (Dang, why didn't I take a picture?!)
We got rained on! It was a light drizzle for most of the game so that was pretty annoying. I took these pictures right as we were about to leave (at the middle of the 7th inning).
Bagheera is so lucky to have Keats as a "dad" -- he bought him this luxurious cat mansion. Bagheera liked the box it came in better though...figures.
Now that it's built, he looooves it!
This was hilarious to see.....
...until he fell out of the tube thing two seconds after we took this picture. We felt so bad, but he ran right back to the top!
Keats was sitting on the couch and saw Bagheera's reflection that fit perfectly with our thrift store mirror. He truly is a jungle cat! Funny thing about that mirror -- we found it at a thift store for $8.00. We really liked it because it fit well with our jungle-themed living room, or whatever you want to call it! We recently found out how durable this thing is (it weighs a good 2 pounds at least!) as Bagheera jumped from the chair to the mantle knocking it off TWICE! It fell and landed face down on the tile both times and it didn't break! A black cat breaking a mirror...now THAT has to be bad luck! Whew.
We still haven't thrown the box away...he doesn't mind.
We've already changed Bagheera's bedroom a little bit!
We went to WalMart to buy a couple things late one night and came back with a whole new desk set...! They had college/dorm stuff on sale and we got the desk and chair for $14.50 each (both regularly $40). I got the rolling cart for FOUR DOLLARS! I couldn't believe that. The exact same one in white was still $12.87 or something...guess that worked out well for me since I like pink. Could you tell? I use this as my make-up area since Keats and I are often fighting for the bathroom when getting ready in the mornings.
I got the pink tub under the desk (serving as my trash can) for $4.00 and the desktop organizer was $2.50. I went a couple of days ago and it was still $4.00. I really wanted it then, but couldn't justify spending that much on it...glad I waited! Are you proud, mom? I asked myself "Is it a want or a need?" It was both, so I got it. Hahaha! :) I've had the lighted mirror, which I LOVE, since I was a freshman in college. I never turned the lights on while my roommate was sleeping, so I always used it to get ready in the morning. I even went into the student lounge to dry my hair. Holy cow, I'm glad those days are over!
Anywho, enough with the boring talk. We're going to the Broncos game tomorrow and it doesn't start until 8:15. I'm sleepy just thinking about it! And......
MY DAD AND CONNIE ARE COMING ON WEDNESDAY!!! I'm so so so excited! (So be on the lookout for new posts and pics!)

















I totally just scrolled up and down and up and down to make sure that I caught everything. :) Could you please ask your dad if they could pick me up on their way and take me with? Thank you.
ReplyDelete