Despite how it looks on our blog, we are still alive. I don't even have a good excuse as to why we haven't been posting anything...just can't get out of the no-blog rut! No worries, though. I think you will all (all three of you?) be pleasantly surprised over the next couple of weeks.

Mom and Matt have been in Hawaii for about two weeks now and we will be joining them next Sunday (the 12th). She has been sending me about 5 pictures a day and then she asked to see one of me and Keats...so this is what she got. I think it's the only picture we've taken of US since Christmas, so here ya go! (Already bought a hat to wear in Hawaii so I don't turn out looking like a lobster face like I did in Panama....)


Yay for you guys! Have a great time and you'd better keep your word because I could really use a vacation to Hawaii (even if it's a virtual one!). :-)
ReplyDeleteShe's alive!!! *said like Dr.Frankenstein* Ha! I should talk! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!
ReplyDelete