I found a couple other pictures from Hawaii on my memory card that didn't upload the first time.
We saw lots of geckos on our last day by the pool. They're super cute and super sketchy at the same time, haha!
I swear that crooked palm tree makes it into every picture!
Keaton couldn't resist the coconut shrimp and had to get it one more time before leaving! The chips they served with the pool food were so weird! They were like fried packing peanuts....they crackled when they touched your tongue.
Keaton's favorite snack of the trip was shave ice. He found snow cones at the pool on the last day and they just didn't compare. Boo hoo! ;)
On our drive to the airport :(
Aaaaand then there was cake! I made Keats an angel food cake last night and then made some sort of raspberry topping with the above ingredients. (I used the entire cup of yogurt, 3ish spoonfuls of cool whip, and probably 1/3 cup of powdered sugar...it always turns out different so just add ingredients as you like!)
Not bad for a box cake ;) Oh, and please don't mind the paper plate. We only use the fine china for dessert items made from scratch...

No comments:
Post a Comment