Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hawaii

Keats and I on one of the last nights in Maui. I had to give in and wear the flower in my hair just ONCE!
The pool at the Marriott (where most of the fam-damily was staying).
I super zoomed in to see Tylo on the 8th floor! You can see in the picture above how far away I was.
The only good picture I got of the sunset. Guess we'll just have to go back ;)
We ate dinner at a sushi place on the ocean called Japengo (it was at the Hyatt) and this place was beautiful. There was instrumental music playing in the background and with the sound of the waves crashing, I felt like I was at the spa.
My edamame and Keaton's seaweed salad. Love edamame but I didn't care for the seaweed salad. It was sort of gummy. I more so didn't like it because of the texture...the taste wasn't bad at all.
Our two sushi rolls: the Swat (spicy tuna, salmon, jalepeno and ponzu sauce) and the Tootsie (soft shell crab, snow crab, cucumber, shiitake mushroom, avocado, lobster-teriyaki). Holy cow, they were delicious.
Coconut creme brulee for dessert. It came in a halved coconut and of course, it was also delicious.
The view from the Marriott hotel room at night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment