Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hawaii




In the swan park
Flamingos!






No idea what this thing was...it looked like jelly rolled in sand and it just kept contracting to make itself move until it finally fell of the rock.
Cheesy fries, cheesy fries, cheesy fries! Sarah and her favorite thing at Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Guacamole burger from Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Keats, Tyler and I went on a snorkeling trip to the Molokini crater and the turtle arches one morning. The picture above is part of the crater. We saw lots of neat fish and Tyler got some pictures with our underwater camera so if they turn out when we get them developed, I'll get them on here.


The Molokini crater is a partially submerged volcanic crater and it's one of the top 10 dive spots in the world. We also went to the turtle arches and saw some sea turtles. The first one we saw was bigger than the laundry basket sitting next to me! One of the smaller turtles went right towards Keats and he had to get out of the way FAST! We got to see four turtles but Ty (who had the camera) only got to see one or two. I don't know how the pictures will turn out, but click here to watch a video I found on YouTube with the sea turtles and some other fish! They're amaaaazing!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment