After a long TWO days of traveling, we finally made it to Maui!
Update: I can finally talk about our travel troubles without wanting to kill someone or cry uncontrollably BUT it would take two hours to type it all up and I'm sure you don't care that much. If you do, please call because I would love to talk to you (my three readers!) anyways. :)
Struggling to keep his eyes open!
Sarah and I
"HER DON'T WANT A ONION!"
Mai Tai at Cheeseburger in Paradise
Again with the eyes!
Our view on Valentine's Day
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
The beaches really are this empty most of the time. It is so relaxing!
Our room at the Hyatt Regency in Kaanapali
The view from ONE of our balconies ;)

So beautiful Courtney! Glad you finally made it there safely, what a crazy journey! Say hi to everybody for me!
ReplyDelete