The view from our bedroom balcony
At the Old Lahaina Luau on Valentine's night. Keaton's first time!
I wasn't able to get any good pictures of the pig because I'm too short...but it still looked neat!
Keaton's plate. Mixed in there is pork, salmon "salad" (looks just like pico de gallo), tuna, chicken, octopus, mahi mahi and tons of other stuff with much fancier names that I didn't care to remember!
Mai Tai
We bought a turtle that they made at the luau to put on our mantle with the rest of our fancy travel finds. (Haha, more like Goodwill finds!)
We had them carve 2.14.12 in bottom. The huge man carving the bottoms asked "WHAT YOU WANT ON IT?" and I asked "Any suggestions?" so he started carving and saying "s-u-g" and I said "NO! Like...do you have any suggestions?" because I thought putting our initials on it was really cheesy. He was clearly crabby and didn't have any suggestions so Keats and I agreed the date would be nice.
Dessert platter. I tried the mousse-filled chocolates in the middle and the square white coconut patties. They were both really good. The coconut thing has the weirdest texture (think tofu) but it's easy to get past when you love coconut!
Lava Flow
They put on such a good show!
I hope you're all having a great week!

So beautiful! Can you take me with next time? Where are you staying?
ReplyDelete