Sunday nights seem to be our cooking nights. This time around we made Zuppa Tuscana (my favorite Olive Garden soup) and while we were waiting, we had some shrimp cocktail. The chidlets could smell it and wanted it bad!
Some ingredients for the soup (minus the carrot, that was mine to nom on).
Hi, shweets. (You're welcome for cutting off your head!)
Typical fighting for these two. Bagheera loves to smack Nixy's head.
Keaton's new favorite snack. Pretzel chips (by Snack Factory) and hummus. I had gotten hummus a couple times and he insisted that he didn't like it. But, like a child, after trying it he decided he really liked it!
The finished product. I remember one time I sent a picture to my mom and she said "I bet it tastes good, but it really doesn't look good." Hahaha, thanks ma! It DOES taste so good though!
Family cuddles!
Nixon kept trying to move closer and closer to Bagsy without him knowing....
He walked right up and snuggled with Bagheera's butt, haha.
It didn't last too long though.
Giving him a nasty glare (I'm sure).
"Fine then, I'll move up here and you'll NEVER get me!"

How would you like to make our family Christmas dinner! Yum! I am impressed! Bags and Nixsy are so darn cute. I love seeing pictures of them. I REALLY like seeing pics. of you and Keaton! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is my favorite soup there too! Can I have the recipe? Hummus and those very pretzel chips are my favorite too! Love and miss you guys a TON!!!
ReplyDelete