These pictures have been on my computer forever and I finally thought it sounded like fun to post them and tell you all about our fun trip to Chicago. We went at the end of July and met up with Mom and Matt and the rest of the United Life crew (including Keaton's dad, Jeff, and his girlfriend, Richelle.)
We drove and caught some beautiful scenery on the way.
5ish (6ish?) hours later, we made it to Chicago.
The most stressful part of the trip...the TRAFFIC!
Mom and I at the Cubs game..rooftop style!
Our view from the rooftop.
There are a bunch of houses/businesses next to Wrigley Field that made their rooftops into bars and seating areas. It's been so long that I don't even remember what our place was called...either way, it was a lot of fun!
Are you getting dizzy?
At Harry Caray's -- I'm cheesin' big time in this picture!
Navy Pier
We went on a boat tour...
Very pretty!
A huge yacht complete with.....
a HELICOPTER?!?!?! Ay yai yai.
The whole group....(minus two, so not the whole group haha)
Keaty and I in front of the Billy Goat Tavern (made famous by Saturday Night Live).
Chicago pt. 2 coming next!

No comments:
Post a Comment