This past Sunday we decided to make some homemade chicken noodle soup. I didn't get a picture of the final product, but it was very good!
:) After we made dinner, we watched the new Winnie the Pooh movie. It was so cute but very short!
I rearranged our living room a couple of weeks ago after we got our new TV stand. Keats was working when I bought this (yes, only $69 from Target and it's decent quality!) so he loaded it in my car and then I had to get it from the car to the apartment.
I don't know why but I just had to get this thing into the apartment and put together by myself. Let me tell you, it was no easy task. This thing weighed way too much for me to be carrying by myself. I looked like one of those cartoon characters falling forward while climbing up the steps and instead of falling, I just let go of the box, haha. Luckily I only broke one piece that I didn't end up putting on anyways. (Thank goodness because then I would have had to carry it BACK to the car...)
I couldn't wait any longer to put the tree up...I LOVE IT! I feel like Christmas trees give your house a whole 'nother "homey" feel. Aww, I want to go home!
Our little nerd-boxes in their Halloween costumes on 11/1 (hey, half-priced!). Bagheera was not havin' any of that. He's such a lame pirate.
Nixon didn't care what was wrapped around him as long as there was a treat near him!

No comments:
Post a Comment