Monday, November 21, 2011

Hiking in Boulder

Today was the first day of my week off for Fall Break. We spent the day in Boulder and started it out by hiking in Chautaqua Park.
The drive to Boulder.



Looks like home! (Plus mountains)

The beginning of our trek. We've done the hike before but took a different route and obviously ended up somewhere different!




Keats was such a trooper...I was dead tired about 5 minutes in, but he waited for me like a well-trained pup. I mean, like a good boyfriend... :D

The views were SO worth my pain!



LOOK AT HOW TALL THAT "STEP" IS!


Looking over the CU campus. It's so pretty!

Last, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY! You're the best and I miss and love you so much!
(We met the guy behind me coming down the mountain and he said he left his girlfriend behind because she was so tired! He asked "Do you think I should go back for her?" UUUH, YEAH! He clearly didn't, hence the waiting!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. o geez! That is sooo sweet! Only you would think of that! I can't wait for you to come home for Christmas! Love You.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for your mama's birthday! Happy Birthday Kim!!

    ReplyDelete