Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow and Pumpkins

Snow and pumpkins. Two things that (in my book) should not go together! We had record high temps last Monday and on Tuesday night it was SNOWING! I took this picture before bed on Tuesday.
This picture was taken at 6 the next morning. Nixon loved the snow!! So glad for that. He trumps around in it like no big deal!

We carved pumpkins on Wednesday night...I know, we're a little late but better late than never, right?
Bagsy was so interested. It was kind of annoying!
The finished product. Keaton's is a free-hand cyclops, and mine was a template I found online. I think they both turned out pretty good!
I think he was trying to talk Bagheera into staying around for another picture.
Family pictuuuure! We're wearing matching shirts that Keaton made, haha.
(No, not really Bagsy. He's missing two white patches!)
Bagheera trying to hide from Nixon. "Mom, do you think he can see me now?"
Awwww. And yes, for those wondering, they're getting along just fine. They are by no means cuddling with each other or leaving one another alone, but they aren't avoiding each other all the time! Nixon gets the occasional slap on the head from his brother, but he doesn't fight back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the snow! Is there any left now? At least when you get snow in Colorado it doesn't stay until May!! The shirts are priceless! I like Keaton's "Mike" pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete