Monday, October 10, 2011

Um...

We have a cat bed, three million fuzzy cat blankets (okay, four), two couches, AND a giant cat mansion and this is where you choose to lay Bagheera?! I don't know why I'm so surprised, considering he lays on our shoes all the time...but as you can see, he was laying right in the middle of the three rooms so neither of us could miss him.
FYI: I don't wear those shoes often....I've had them since last February and I wore them to the Buffs game a couple of weeks ago for the first time to show my black and gold pride. :)
It seems...
as if...
he is becoming...
more and more comfortable.

I love you to pieces, but you are so weird!

1 comment:

  1. What a goofy cat! He's one of a kind! miss you two.....okay three if you count Bags! Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete