I have realized that blogging was a good escape from my homework, because now that I don't have homework anymore, I don't blog as often! (Even though I LOVE to write!) I'm sorry, I'll get better about it....if anyone out there is still reading? Haha!
My mom threw a graduation fiesta for me with the Dahle side of the family, but I only got a couple of pictures. Just realized the photos that I have on my computer are from my mom's camera. I'll upload mine this weekend and post them in another blog.
Yay, Tylo was home!
Of COURSE we had a pinata! We had to do it in the garage because it was horrendously windy out that afternoon.
I think this picture is so funny. Greelee put one of the pieces from the pinata on my head because it looks like a party hat!
Nothing too exciting has been going on with us. Keats is still working like a mad man and I'm working in Forest City every now and then doing respite care. We're going to Colorado on the 25th (my birthday!) to look for apartments and we will hopefully be signing a lease. Be thinking of us, please!
I hope you're all doing well!
Yikes! I look like you in some of those photos! Laughed so hard I broke into a sweat! Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete