Well, hello! We were suuuuper bored last night so THIS is how we kept ourselves occupied.
Keats was too embarrassed to take the morphing pictures, so he did not partake. By the end of my laughing-session, he was jealous and joined in. SEEEEEEE!
(Warning: Some of these pictures are kind of creepy. Okay, REALLY creepy!)

(Alright, that one isn't creepy.)


SQUARE HEAD!

Couldn't stop laughing at that one. I have squinty eyes like Grandpa Ralph does when he laughs really hard. -.-

I look like that Megamind character. Yikes.
(PS: I'm mildly grossed out by the way my thumb looks in this picture. I have small, flat thumbs....FYI ;)!)

Huuuuge hand

Keaton says this is his worst nightmare. Two Courtneys arguing...uh oh!

"Oh, hi guys, didn't see you there!"

"What's wrong with my what? OMGGG. MY FAAAACE!"
Haha, I crack myself up.

Hm. Must have forgotten to tell you about my trip to Paris. It was beautiful.

Stinky Cat just hanging out in a coral reef. He got along nicely with those yellow fish...only ate one.

Outer space really is quite magical. We're thinking about honey-mooning there. Thoughts?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (This is my favorite in case you were wondering...)

You guys are hilarious!!! My favorite is the roller coaster too! I'm with Kenyon though, wouldn't do the morphy thingy - I already look weird enough, don't need the computer!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!!!
ReplyDeleteps tell your mom the morph pics do not look like her!!