Hi, all!
We got back from Vegas on Monday night and we still haven't caught up on sleep. Good thing there's a long weekend coming our way! We had a GREAT time on our vacation and thanks to everyone for sending me birthday wishes.
Since we've both been to Vegas a couple of times, we didn't do any of the sight-seeing and spent our days laying by the pool. Boyyyy was that nice! It was fun (for me) to just hang out with Dad and Connie since I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. Thanks so much for everything guys!!
We didn't take very many pictures but we FINALLY got some good ones of Keats and I together. And by "good" I mean, he was looking at the camera and had his eyes open...=)
We got back from Vegas on Monday night and we still haven't caught up on sleep. Good thing there's a long weekend coming our way! We had a GREAT time on our vacation and thanks to everyone for sending me birthday wishes.
Since we've both been to Vegas a couple of times, we didn't do any of the sight-seeing and spent our days laying by the pool. Boyyyy was that nice! It was fun (for me) to just hang out with Dad and Connie since I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. Thanks so much for everything guys!!
We didn't take very many pictures but we FINALLY got some good ones of Keats and I together. And by "good" I mean, he was looking at the camera and had his eyes open...=)
We sure did miss Bagheera while we were out of town. My aunt Lorelei owns a pet grooming and boarding shop, so she watched our little guy for us. He didn't want to leave when I went to pick him up on Tuesday, haha! He grew like a weed and so did his attitude. I came out of the bedroom this afternoon to find him drinking my water.....
He would NOT get off the table for anything. That could be a problem.
Here's a video we took tonight of him playing around and then Keats offers him some catnip right at the end (our favorite part) because he has his own catnip plant on our patio. His new favorite thing to play with is the skateboard you'll see in the video. He just figured out tonight that if he runs fast enough and jumps on to the skateboard, it will move. It's pretty funny, I'll try to catch that in a video next time. :)
We hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend -- we're going camping with some friends. Hopefully the weather cooperates!
No comments:
Post a Comment