Hola, amigos!
Hope you've all been well. We're so bad at this blog thing...sorry!
A couple of weeks ago Keaton and I picked up my Grandpa Ralph and headed north for my Aunt Laurel's surprise birthday party. We were hiding in the garage when she got home and as soon as she opened the door, we were all standing there waiting to surprise her.
Hope you've all been well. We're so bad at this blog thing...sorry!
A couple of weeks ago Keaton and I picked up my Grandpa Ralph and headed north for my Aunt Laurel's surprise birthday party. We were hiding in the garage when she got home and as soon as she opened the door, we were all standing there waiting to surprise her.
SURPRIIIISE!
(Today is her actual birthday..HAPPY 50TH AUNT LAURIE!!!)
As I said in the last post, we went camping with some friends for the 4th. It was a little rainy but we still had fun and got to see fireworks!
The only picture of us from that weekend and of course it's blurry!
We took Bagheera with us for the weekend and he "attempted" to make friends with my cat at home, Ellie. Ellie isn't nice to ANYONE except my mom...not even Bagheera. Sorry Mom, it's true! My Grandma Judy used to call Ellie "dick head" -- haaahahahah. Oh, Grandma...how we all miss your wit!
Ellie (kind of hidden on the left pillar) just starred at Bags wherever he went. She NEVER puts her guard down!
Pinning her ears back :)
He's always complaining that there aren't any pictures of him on here...so there ya go, Keaton!
At least look at me while I'm taking your picture ;)
On our way back to Cedar Falls -- such a cuddler :)
You look so adorable in the blurry picture! I want your cat - I can't believe he sits in your hoody...so cute!
ReplyDelete