Happy Father's Day to all! We hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Keaton and I haven't been up to a whole lot so I don't have much to share with you. We went back to Forest City on Friday to see some friends, and then did yard work for my parents on Saturday morning to earn some extra spending money for Vegas. It was finally nice out, so we were more than ready to spend a couple hours outside. It's been raining here for the past month it seems like...yuck!
Only four more days until we're in Las Vegas with my dad, Connie, and Tylo, and only FIVE more days until my birthday! Woohoo. I was just thinking out loud the other day (what's new?) and was telling Keats that I haven't spent a birthday in Iowa since I turned 16. I'm always on vacation...how lucky am I? :)
Bagheera is getting bigger each day and so is his attitude! We've discovered that he is deathly afraid of the vacuum cleaner and freaks out every time we use it. Also, if we can't find him, there's a 99% chance that he's hiding in the shower. He's so weird. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow morning to get his first shot (of three), so we're hoping that he doesn't hate us for taking him there, haha.
][9o\oo --- Inconsiderate Bagheera just walked across the keyboard and that's what he typed before I smacked his butt away. :)
Last, Keats hasn't been feeling well for the last couple of weeks so please send your thoughts and prayers his way!
Have a good week everyone, we'll share stories and pictures from Vegas when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment