Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weren't you wondering what "Crab Feast" was?!

My wonderful boyfriend wanted to make me a special birthday dinner after we returned from our first trip to Colorado, so he surprised me with CRAB FEAST!! (Everyone kept asking us why we were calling it that. We said, 'Why not!?')

(Better than Red Lobster!)

It was a fancy dinner that we both enjoyed while sitting in our sweatpants. I really don't think it can get any better than that. :)

Okay, I have no idea what type of pose this cat is trying to pull off in this picture. What I do know is that he is totally getting yelled at because he had just snuck a piece of lettuce out of the bowl. Silly Bagheera, cats don't eat lettuce!

We decided to play a game of Tumblin' Dice after we stuffed our faces. Doesn't this look quite similar to our Valentine's Day night?

We neglected to put the game away before going to bed and woke up to a couple missing black dice. BAGHEEERA?! I'm sure we'll find them behind our TV when we move.

Our fourth of July weekend was pretty low key. We hung out in Cedar Falls and then walked over to the UNI Dome parking lot where they had food vendors, music, inflatables and fireworks.

Before heading to the dome.
Ugh, looking at this picture makes my stomach hurt all over again! (Yes, there is a fried Snickers in there. Not at all as good as it sounds. Wait, does that even sound good?)

Also -- can you believe my boyfriend has never heard of a walking taco?! At first he refused (like a two year old) to try it because "they didn't even take it out of the bag!" (Uh, hello?! Should I even claim him anymore?! Just kidding.) After he saw me enjoying every bite, he decided to try it. He liked it, of course!

I thought this picture was pretty neat with the dome in the back.


I can't believe I got two blogs done in two days! GO FOR GOLD, COURT!

Can you tell I'm at home by myself? I bet you can already guess that I talk to my cat as if he is a person. I probably talk to Bagheera more than I talk to Keats when he is actually home!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fireworks pictures, Court and what?!? Keaton's never had taco in a bag. What a shame...that's like never having had cheese curds {he's had cheese curds before, right?!?!}. Keep the posts comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I can hear him saying "they didn't even take it out of the baaag". The deep fried candy bars are a bit much, aren't they? But who can resist? I agree with Miss - keep 'em comin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love you guys AND your Caesar salad in a loaf pan!!! That's my kind of table service!

    ReplyDelete