Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Bamforth

As you guys know, Keaton's twin sister, Kendra, got married last friday. The ceremony was only minutes away from their mom's house and the weather was PERFECT! It had been raining every single night for eight straight days before the wedding, but the rain held off for the rehearsal and ceremony.
In front of the island (at Water Valley) where Scott and Kendra were married
The Schauermann family

(Scott was getting ready and taking pictures at the island)


The only picture I have of them! Congratulations again, guys!
Would have loved this picture minus the spill on K's shirt!


Keats and I took a walk on one of the islands during the reception and he drew this heart in the sand. It reminded both of us of when we met in Panama :)
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PICTURE!!! Keaty and his sweet nephew, Kasen.

No comments:

Post a Comment