Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

Keaton and I spent Easter with the Johnson side of the family. We went to church in Forest City with Grandma and Grandpa and then traveled north to my cousin's house in Minnesota. We had a lot of fun, it had been forever since we've gotten to see that side of my family!

Here are some pictures from that day...

I found Aeston like this ^ when he was supposed to be like....

...THIS! The cute and wonderful Jaeger family!

I love this picture of us! Mainly because of the background. They (Jen and Ben) have the prettiest red barn and buildings!

My aunt Laurel made some CUTE cupcakes! I don't even remember what different kinds were there. Keaton said they were delicious!

Gotcha :)

Dad got me an AWESOME new camera (Thanks, Dad!) and I got to test it out while we were at the farm. I absolutely love the next three pictures of Azlei running around on the farm.



But...this one is most definitely my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. You've got a knack for photography little lady!! Do you use photoshop too? Thanks again for coming up on Easter. We had SO much fun with you guys (as always)! Love you Court-en-ey!!!

    ReplyDelete