I feel like nothing has been going on around here lately, so I don't have much to blog about!
Keats and I had our two-year anniversary on the 4th and we went out to eat at Sakura, the same place we went for Valentine's Day. Once again, our food was awesome and I can't wait to go back after my graduation ceremony! (Only THREE more weeks, holy cow!) We took some pictures and got one of the best pictures EVER of us with the cat, but my memory card took a crap on me and now I can't get them off. :( I don't want to talk about it, I'm still mad! Hahaha....
THIS JUST IN!!!! We finally get to go on a vacation together!
We're going to Chicago at the end of July with my mom and Matt. Keats has never been there before so we're pretty excited. Lots of food, drinks, and baseball games! Keaton is also going to New Orleans and Memphis on a baseball trip with his brothers and Uncle Jack.
Mom and Matt came to visit us yesterday and we went to the mall and then to the casino. K had to work so he came with some co-workers after they were done (at 1:00 am!) and I think it's safe to say Keats had some good luck! We both signed up for new IsleOne players cards and if you earned 15 points within the first 24 hours of having the card, you'd get one free night at the hotel. At the end of the night (actually, it was 5 am!), Keats still had to spend $6.80 to get the free room, so he sat down at a 2 cent slot machine, hit the spin button twice, and won almost $600!!!! Woohoo, way to go hun! I didn't have that much luck but we ended the night with Keats' earnings, $20 for food, and two free hotel rooms! Not bad, considering we hardly ever go!
As I mentioned earlier, I will be graduating in a couple of weeks...May 7th to be exact! UNI was supposed to have three separate ceremonies (one per two colleges) so our ceremony was only going to last an hour and a half, but we are now having ONE ceremony (1,900 students) that is supposed to last two and a half hours. The reason? Michelle Obama is our guest speaker! I think it's pretty neat so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. :)
I guess I had a lot more to say than I thought. Whew, I'm out of breath. ;) Just kidding. Have a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment