Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Up, up, and away...

Here are the parasailing pictures I promised!

This was our parasailing boat. We walked out there and climbed on board.

Mama Bear...my parasailing partner!

This was when they let the parachute go for the first time. It was HUGE!

Getting ready to take off! We took off sitting down and landed standing up.

Ahh! This was one of the scariest parts for me because you're on the boat one second and then hanging over the water the next. It was better (for me) to be REALLY high up and not hovering over the water!

Note: I am NOT covering my eyes in this picture! I was getting the hair out of my face. Keats keeps giving me crap because he thinks I was covering my eyes :)

Helloooooo!!!

I wanted SO badly to take my camera up in the air with me but I was afraid it would get wet when they dipped us. The views were AMAZING! We didn't see any ocean creatures though.

This is my favorite picture because you can see how high up we really were. Our hotel is in the background, too! (The two tan buildings towards the right side of the picture.)

They are dipping us in this picture (with the two towers of our hotel behind us!)...I would have to say this was the only "scary" part. It seemed like we were descending towards the water so fast!

Hooray, we did it!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! You'll have to ask Missy about our parasailing experience in Mexico sometime. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete