Sunday, March 6, 2011

"You Play Bunco?"

Well, I'm (unfortunately) back from California!

I had SO much fun while I was out there, I didn't want to come back to finish the semester! I did miss Keats and Bagsy Boy though. :)

While in California, we......

went to Dave and Buster's to eat and play games...

went to Tyler's band practice/jam session...

Boo and I brushed our teeth...

We got In-n Out Burger (and waited in THIS line)...

for THIS food! Dad got a 4 x 4 and ate it all!...
(It was so worth it, fyi.)

We drove to West LA (finally, a pic of the whole group!)....

and waited in the rain for a long time (Cyn 'borrowed' an umbrella)...

to see PENDULUM!...

We ate at Warehouse Pizza and had awesome food...

We went to the NHRA Winternationals among the b-e-a-utiful mountains
(and I wore a scarf because it had been rainy and COLD!! for most of our trip)...

The cars went by and my eyeballs literally shook because of the unbelievably loud cars and vibrations. WHOA!...Also, I didn't really get pics of the cars because they were too fast. 305.84 mph in 4.121 seconds?! Yikes.

But I did get pictures of us with John and Cyn's neighbor, Dave. :)

And last but not least, we played with Boo (Cheyenne)!

She calls Uncle Tyler "Unkylo" and Auntie Courtney "Ottie Ko-tie"

I had the best time! Thanks Dad and Tylo :)
(and John, Cyn, Boo, and Dave!)



2 comments:

  1. I read your post late last night before I went to bed but didn't take the time to comment. :) I then proceeded to dream that the In-n-Out Burger was coming to the mall in Mankato. AND - your dad was walking towards me in a store and gave me a hug. What? So I asked him what a 4x4 was. Also, I'd like to note that you did not explain the title of your post. I do not play Bunco and more importantly, I don't know what Bunco is! :) Love the posts, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, oh how I do miss you! If you don't (really) know what I 4x4 is, it's the burger with FOUR patties! He ate it all, plus the fries!

    And the Bunco story...Cyn's mother-in-law asked her to play in a Bunco tournament at her house. Cyn had never played before/didn't know how to play, so she was kind of dreading it. John and Tyler gave her so much crap for it. Sooo...the guys made a video with the 'distorted face' camera on his laptop and they just kept saying, "Hey, you play bunco? I play bunco?" over and over with the silly faces. It was SO stupid but pretty hilarious. Cyn ended up winning the tournament and $20 that night! Haha.

    ReplyDelete