Bagheera had his first birthday on the 16th of this month. (We actually just made up the date since we aren't for sure when he was born since he was adopted!) But anywho, the boy has to have a birthday, right?! Haha :)
Bags' favorite past time is watching the birds.
From the same spot.
Every. Single. Day.
Like this...

While I was on vacation, Keats bought him a birthday present (cute, huh?) but he waited until I got home to give it to Bagheera. (Even cuter, huh?) I think he found the best present ever.......ARE YA CURIOUS?!
A bird feeder!! Keats put it up on Monday and Bagsy has been in kitty heaven ever since. He loves to go out on the patio, too. He's only tried to sneak off of it a couple of times. 
We snapped this picture while we were...um...laying on the floor watching birds with the cat.
PS :: I'll post a blog full of pictures from Florida sometime this weekend!
awwww poor bags! haha!
ReplyDeleteYou have the best boy ever Court-en-ey!!
ReplyDelete