Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be My Valentine

Hi, all!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day -- kisses and hugs to you all :)

Keaton works every Tuesday through Saturday, so I'm SUPER happy V-Day fell on a Monday this year. I woulda been one lonely girl.

Last night we tried out a new (fairly new to Cedar Falls and new to us!) hibachi steak house called Sakura. I had ribeye and chicken and Keats had shrimp and mahi mahi, and then tons of fried rice, noodles, and vegetables. Oh my goodness, it was SO DELICIOUS! I've been to a couple hibachi places, but Keats had never been...they're so much fun. I love the little show they put on before they cook the food in front of you. We got seated with 8 other people (4 couples) and they were a riot. They even bought us Sake bombs...my first ever!

CHEEEESE!

Yum!

After dinner, we came home right away so I could study for a test I had this morning (bad timing, eh?) and then we played Tumblin' Dice. We got the game from my Aunt and Uncle (Laurie and Andy) and it's a lot of fun. I had never seen or heard of it before this past summer when we played it up at their house. And guess what?! The cat likes to play the game too! (Insert sarcasm and eye-rolling.)


You try to get the highest score by pushing/flicking the dice down the tiers (without them falling off or getting knocked off). As you would imagine, the cat tries to attack each one as it's flinging around!


This is how I found him after about 20 minutes of constantly getting smacked off the table.
"Well, since I can't lay on the table, I'll lay in here."

Keaton's job is going really well and he's still liking it a lot so far! His normal shift is from 4pm-12am, but he's been working late the last couple of weeks. (Like, 5:30am one day!)

I think that's about all I have for now. I should be studying for test #2 I have this week but I couldn't leave all of our blog-reader's with nothing to look at! (All two of you, haha.)



1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad that somebody got to go out on Valentine's Day! And you even went to the Here-a-baaachi grill!! Did you make a stop at "The Wal-Mart" too? How have I never played the Tumblin' Dice game?

    ReplyDelete