Sunday, July 1, 2012

WE'RE ENGAGED!

I'm sure most of you (all five of you?!) have heard by now that Keaton popped the question on Wednesday. I said yes, of course! 


I think it's the most gorgeous ring, EVER! But...I may be a little biased. 

We went to the Rockies game on Friday night and there were fireworks after the game and they were AMAZING! 

Note: This is a video of fireworks..if your speakers are all the way up, you will crap your pants. 
In other words, turn your speakers down. :)



How do I know I'm marrying the right man? Because after the fireworks, we both said "HONK, HONK" at the same time without knowing the other was going to do it. 

The Dahle family is responsible for that one! We would always watch the Clear Lake fireworks together and they would always say "Oooh, ahhh....honk, honk!" And the first time I said it, Keats thought I was absolutely crazy. Now, he is forever going to be a part of this craziness and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment