Thursday, June 14, 2012

Building with Bagheera

Do you like my titles lately? That's laziness at it's finest!

I've been sick of the storage in our guest bedroom (my and Bagheera's room!) lately and finally decided to get one of the cube organizers at Target. Bagheera "helped" me put it together.




Bagheera getting in the way while....


Nixon watches and whines...awww!



I love these pictures.

"Okay, nobody is looking."


"How do I get in there?"


"Oh...this handle?!"


"In I go..."




"Eh, not what I thought. Booooring!"


Here it is! I love it!


Keats and I at the Rockies game on Tuesday


I took this picture on Tuesday morning because you could smell and see the smoke from the High Park fire in Fort Collins (35 miles away). We were supposed to go hiking in Boulder for work and we didn't end up going because we weren't supposed to be outside. We took the kiddos to see Madagascar 3 instead...HILARIOUS by the way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment