Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mama Bear Came to Town

Ello everyone! 

Mom and Matt made a short visit to Colorado this past weekend. Even though it was short, we still managed to have a good time, drink a couple drinks, and almost pee our pants laughing. As usual...


I cleaned Bagheera's room like crazy yesterday and when I went in this morning, he had somehow managed to tip over his litter box which resulted in 3/4 of the litter on the floor. Thank goodness it was clean! I did what any responsible mother would have done....took a picture and asked Keats to clean it up. (Seriously...I did. I feel terrible but I had to be to work at 6:45 this morning and was running late. Don't judge me!)

Keaton starts his new job at Left Hand Brewing Company on Sunday and he is beyond excited. He will be on the distribution side once again, running forklifts and what not. Congrats on the job, lovey.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment