Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cooking with....

COURTNEY! Yes, I have been in the kitchen enough in the last couple of weeks to fill a blog!
Well, I only have two things to share but they're both easy "recipes."
The first.....a turkey veggie tray. (I hate the word 'veggie')
This was very easy to make. I wanted to do something fun and creative with our vegetable tray for Thanksgiving so I googled something and this is what I found. It was a big hit. :)

Keaty took Bagheera outside for the first time in Colorado. Usually when Bagheera gets outside (when we're carrying groceries inside or when he goes onto the patio) he just gets really low to the ground and does some variation of the army crawl. And he never gets very far.

He loved climbing the tree. Yes, even without his front claws.


Then..we made MUFFINS! Blueberry (sour) cream muffins, that is.

Merry Christmas from the creepy cat that watches my every move while I'm in the kitchen.



I took these to work for my "lounge duty" week and the ladies loved them. So did Keats. He thought they were made from the little packets. Um, no...FROM SCRATCH!

Nixon kept trying to walk on top of the bushes in front of our patio. Weirdo.


Kasen on his bus!

So cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment